Certified Executive Coach
After having successfully fulfilled a leadership role for 17 years herself, she started her own business in 2015, and since then she has been working with clients from around the world. Some of her current and previous clients include PVH Corp. (Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein), Nationale Nederlanden Belgium, Belfius Belgium, Friesland Campina France, AVIV Group, and Ikea. Her main area of expertise lies in leadership development, conflict resolution, executive team coaching, and cultivating belonging.
With her many years of experience in coaching leaders, she has developed a razor-sharp intuition for the needs of her clients. Her approach is to the point and playful. Humor and fun help her to interact in a subtle way, evoking an impactful transformation. She strongly believes in lifelong learning and is always deepening her knowledge to mix & match what is needed for her clients.
Varinka loves working with people who want to find or revisit their purpose, want to get unstuck, increase their influence, or want to (re)boost their self-confidence. Working with her means discovering yourself and breaking through limiting beliefs to become an even better version of yourself.
PVH Corp., Staedion, Jumbo, Nationale Nederlanden Belgium, Belfius Insurance, Argenta, Loyalis
- Bachelor In Hospitality Management and Business Administration
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified Co-Active Coach (CPCC) from the Co-Active Training Institute (CTI)
- Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) practitioner designated by the Center for Right Relationship (CRR Global) - currently in certification.
- Advanced Certification in Team Coaching (ACTC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Team Coaching Individual Accreditation (ITCA) with the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
- Certified Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) trainer and coach from the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ABNLP).