SML® Online Certified Coach
Madalina is an experienced coach, mentor, facilitator, and supervisor. She is specialised in career, leadership and cultural transformation.
In 2010 she started her own business and since then she has been working both with people and teams in large and local companies. She is also facilitating leadership and team cohesion programs being an advocate of collaboration, flexibility, courage, innovation and sustainable transformation. Madalina is based on Romania and works both in English and Romanian.
Madalina is an experienced leaders’ partner through all her roles. She worked with people in various industries and at different levels helping individuals but also teams in their evolution.
She offers for her clients a safe space for sharing, respectful listening, valuable time and …fun. She does not believe in recipes but in the optimal combination of clients’ potential and presence as well as her presence and expertise that she integrates in her dialogue to help her clients advance to their results and keeping them sustainable.
Madalina is also a former banker, an HR executive and an entrepreneur in hospitality.
JLL, Ceetrus, Nhood, Mass Mutual, FEV Automotive, BNP Paris Bas, ING, Chiesi, Sarkkrom, Bunge
- PhD in Economics (Romanian Academy for Economic Sciences)
- Masters Degree in Finance (Romanian Academy for Economic Sciences)
- EMBA (CNAM Paris)
- Professional Certified Coach (International Coach Federation)
- EIA Senior Practitioner (European Mentoring and Coaching Council)
- Certified as Coach Supervisor by Goldvarg Consulting Group (US)
- Mentor Coach Certification (Solutions Academy-DE)