EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT: PARA LEGAL
Want to make a difference and work with a company that is changing the world?
|Job title.||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Virtual & UK (London)|
|Type||Part-time, flexible, possibility to fixed full time|
|Term||6 months : full time possibility |
PARA-LEGAL WITH FINANCE AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT SKILLS
We are looking for a UK based para-legal trained Executive Assistant with book-keeping and relationship management skills to support our Chairman.The person we are looking for is a self-disciplined, corporate para-legal who is exceptionally well organised, highly structured and a systemic thinker. The job is mainly virtual and part-time or flexible hours. Office location is London Mayfair, when meetings are required (post-lockdown restrictions).
Our Chairman orchestrates a complex portfolio of corporate entities. We need someone to support him as his personal admin in London.The ideal candidate is a stable, confident, values-based person with a good sense of humour who stays calm under pressure while managing keystone relationships and multiple business-related tasks such as summarising contracts for review ahead of Board meetings, preparing Board packs, taking minutes & writing reports, track and manage expenses, online banking and the usual task of travel admin. The role entails liaison with C-Suite clients, Finance & commercial teams, lawyers, accountants in UK, USA & Sweden, as well key team members and leaders of the various entities across the Chairman’ portfolio.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience as an executive assistant managing personal finance, book–keeping and relationship management for a partner in a high-pressure law firm or a C-Suite Exec in high paced creative, media, communication or tech firm. The role requires an ability to manage across international time-zones, sometimes requiring odd-hours, especially in the evenings. You will definitely need to have para-legal and book-keeping experience, a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems, responsive, be a digital native and totally comfortable with digital collaboration & communication tools & platforms.
Para- Legal Support
- Reading & summarizing complex contacts for chairman review
- Liaison & briefing of various company lawyers & advisors
- Researching and analysing data to prep documents for review and presentation to boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed by Chairman
Board Meetings / Secretarial
- Preparing agenda & Board packs, managing online portal
- Managing relationship with shareholders, Board Members & Advisors
- Liaison with other Board Secretaries / Chiefs of Staff
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings and recording minutes from meetings.
Finance & Secretarial Admin
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks for the Chairman
- Coordinate & liaison with global finance teams of the Group
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters etc
- Financial management / banking/ expenses /credit cards
- Work with PA’s to coordinate client and stakeholder meetings
- Making travel arrangements for the Chairman / managing agencies
- Structuring & managing online filing – Sharepoint, dropbox etc
- Managing Visa applications & liaison with lawyers / specialists
- Coordinate advisors, vendors & concierge services for the Chairman
- Admin of company flat in London
- Coordinate local PA’s & admin teams on behalf of the Chairman
- A good sense of humour, people skills and emotional intelligence
- Highly structured and systemic– exceptional organisation skills
- Para-legal trained with experience in basic book-keeping & finance
- Previous experience as a finance admin or legal secretary in a law firm or similar role supporting a Board Chair or C-Suite Executive
- Familiarity with contracts, bookkeeping & finance spreadsheets
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Experience & comfort working remotely, or as a virtual assistant.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Executive presence appropriate for dealing at C-Suite level
- Self-managing – able to work with minimum supervision and manage a number of complex tasks in parallel
- Excellent time management skills, especially in prioritisation
- Ability to organise and multitask a daily workload by priorities.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with good judgement
Values and Attributes
- Purpose driven, values based & empathic
- Rigorous & Vigorous + Caring, Kind
Are you the one we’re looking for?
If you feel like this is something for you, please apply ASAP.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please apply by filling in the form below: