LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT / INDIVIDUAL PROGRAMME
Self-managing Leadership® (SML) is a powerful framework for effectively aligning people and culture with purpose and strategy.
Our 10-step model helps participants identify their purpose, values and vision in order to define the focus and character which defines their leadership. A 90-day action plan for each participant will be developed focusing on the few things which have the largest impact, for both personal and professional development.
A powerful step-by-step framework for focussing, changing negative habits, making critical choices and bringing plans to life. Participants learn how to influence change at the individual, team and organisation level.
Through powerful stories, exercises, and small group dialogue, participants:
Clarify their purpose, values, and vision
Identify vital behaviours to transform personal and professional effectiveness
Develop skills for leading self, mastering complexity, and inspiring others
Focus the next chapter of their leadership and lives
Create a 90-day action plan focused on only those things that will make the biggest difference
01. Learn how to lead through influence, not authority
02. Learn how to transform bad habits and patterns into good ones
03. Learn how to make better choices by being a ‘detached observer’
04. Develop and strengthen your intuitive, emotional and social intelligence
05. Identify and leverage your core strengths and qualities
06. Focus on the few things that will have the greatest impacts on your life
07. Create breakthrough goals and an action plan to execute them
Download the programme overview brochure for more information about the core methodologies and key benefits.
Over 300,000 executives have benefitted from the Self-managing Leadership experience.
Introducing the New Self-managing Leadership® (SML) Digital Programme
Align your people with strategy, unlock their purpose and transform your entire organisation, one individual at a time.