Want to truly make a difference and work with a company that is changing the world?
|Location:||Stockholm or Virtual|
|Type:||Temp with possibility to Full-time|
|Reports to:||Exec Chair & Management Board|
Do you want to join a global organisation that strives to transform the next generation of leaders, within a team at the intersection of leadership development and digital education? Keep reading! We are now looking for an energetic, tech-savvy and socially confident Project Manager with high EQ and communication skills to join our Digital team!
About the Role
We are looking for a project manager to manage and coordinate a virtual global team, either from our Stockholm office or virtually .
The purpose of the position is to coordinate,and bind together our core Digital team with our freelance expert team and production panel.The PM will orchestrate all initiatives related to our 2020 Digital growth plan, end to end, ensuring that they are progressing, that the communication between the teams are regular and flowing. The projects will be ranging from digital product development, marketing and creative development.
The role will be part time and temp until October 2020. With the possibility to become permanent, if we have successfully achieved our delivery/targets.
What You will be doing
- Setup of Project Management Tool/Platform and Processes. Putting in place the processes needed to ensure the projects are traced and updated accordingly. We are currently using Monday.com – however we are open to any other tool that is effective and easy to use.
- Be responsible for driving the execution of our high priority digital initiatives. These are initiatives that we believe will have a significant impact on the business within a medium-term timeline. The initiatives are broad and requires a generalist confident of handling marketing, product and digital projects.
- We expect end-to-end oversight and management and need a team player that is self-motivated, independent, and proactive. Projects will span offices, and hemispheres, and it’s your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project’s progress and deadlines. Due to the fast paced nature and time zone overlap, you must be able to quickly (realtime) triage, prioritize, and lead cross-functional teams under pressure.
- To succeed in this role, you should be able to build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels. As we are a small team, a roll-up-your-sleeves and get the work done attitude is a must. Your strength should lie in seeing the big picture and having a holistic approach, see how all the moving parts should tie together, and systemize it into a functioning program.
Who are you?
- Enough years working as a project manager to call yourself experienced
- Excellent communication skills (Context setting, clarity and to the point)
- Excellent English verbal and written
- High level of EQ and People Skills
- Expert level in setting up and managing Project Management Tools
- Experienced working in a cross-functional environment.
- Comfortable balancing multiple concurrent projects in an agile, fast paced, international environment.
- Extremely structured, organized and have great attention to details.
- Creative agency background is a merit but not a requirement.
We hope that you will bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background to strengthen our team and fill the gaps. It’s our differences that will help us grow larger and go further!
Are you the one we’re looking for?
If you feel like this is something for you, please apply ASAP.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
N.B. At this stage you can apply with just your Name, Email and Linkedin address