The term “Oxford Leadership Academy Ltd“ or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Eden House, 2nd Floor, 2 St Aldates Courtyard, 38 St. Aldates, Oxford, OX1 1BN, UK. Our company registration number is 04481220 registered in England. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
• You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains content and material which is owned by, copyright or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the branding, design, layout, look, appearance, colours, fonts and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the web operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We are committed to keeping your privacy protected. We may log IP addresses for security reasons and store them safely, however these can not be traced back to you. The only identifiable information that we will obtain is any information submitted by you through our contact or enquiries form.