Last updated: May 11, 2020
Welcome to the Oxford Leadership’s website.
“Oxford Leadership“, “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the website, Oxford Leadership Academy Ltd, with registered offices at Eden House, 2nd Floor, 2 St Aldates Courtyard, 38 St. Aldates, Oxford, OX1 1BN, UK. Our company registration number is 04481220 registered in England.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages within this website for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the content or material on this website for any purpose other than to review the information contained therein, for personal use, or to transact bookings, unless otherwise specifically authorised by us to do so.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains content and material which is owned by, copyright or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the branding, design, layout, look, appearance, colours, fonts and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the web operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Oxford Leadership is the data controller for personal data collected if you sign up for the Oxford Leadership Newsletter, provide us with feedback, fill out surveys or if you otherwise contact Oxford Leadership.
- Oxford Leadership’s Collection of Personal Data as Data Controller
- If you sign up for the Oxford Leadership Newsletter, provide us with feedback, fill out surveys or if you contact us, you may provide us with the following categories of personal data:
- Upon subscription to the newsletter: name, email and name of your organization.
- Upon responding to surveys or providing feedback and testimonials: name, email, position, name of organizationand other personal data that you may choose to provide us with.
- Upon contacting Oxford Leadership: The personal data provided by you, as necessary in order for us to assist you.
- By applying cookies when you visit our website: device identifier, geolocation, IP-address, information regarding how often you visit our website and which pages you visit on the website.
- Oxford Leadership’s Use of Personal Data as Data Controller
- We process personal data as data controller for the following purposes based on the following legal grounds.
|Purpose of the processing||Legal basis||How long we keep the personal data|
|Send you our newsletter, surveys and other information relating to us and our services.||Consent.||Until you unsubscribe, or we stop sending out such information.|
|If you contact us.||Pursue legitimate interest.||For as long as is necessary to assist you.|
|To improve our website and understand how our website is used we apply cookies as described in 3.1 (d).||Pursue legitimate interest.||6 months after your visit.|
Sharing of Personal Data
|Subcontractor name (service name)||Region for processing||Transfer mechanism||Services provided|
|Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS)||EU/EEA and the U.S.||EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework||Hosting services|
|WPEngine Inc||U.S.||EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework||Hosting services|
|Cloudways Ltd||U.S.||EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework||Hosting services|
|Microsoft Cooperation (Outlook)||U.S||U-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework||Email Services|
|Google, Inc. (Google Analytics)||U.S.||EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework||Cookies for statistics|
|The Rocket Science Group, LLC (Mailchimp)||U.S.||EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework||Newsletter distribution
|Typeform S.L.||EU/EEA||Not required||Survey distribution|
|93Digital Ltd||Great Britain||EU Standard Contractual Clauses||Development work and support services|
|Ascend||South-Africa||EU Standard Contractual Clauses||Development work|
|Codaeble||Great Britain||EU Standard Contractual Clauses||Development work and support services|
|Zeshan Ahmed||Pakistan||EU Standard Contractual Clauses||Development work and support services|
- These third parties are limited by law or contract from using the personal data for purposes beyond those for which the personal data is shared. We take all reasonable legal, technical, and organizational measures to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and with an adequate level of protection when transferred to or shared with such selected third parties.
- Some of the subcontractors we share your personal data with are located outside the EU/EEA (in a third country). Depending on which part of our Services you use, your personal data may be transferred to the United States. When doing so, we are committed to protect your data and comply with applicable data protection laws and will therefore put in place adequate safeguards to protect your personal data, such as the EU Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses, or transfer the personal data to subcontractors certified in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- If we are required by law or you have agreed to it, we will disclose necessary personal data to authorities such as the police, tax agencies or other authorities. An example of legally required sharing is for the purposes of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets subject to a non-disclosure agreement between the parties. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, personal data about our users may be disclosed and transferred, solely for the same purpose as when collected from you.
- You have a right to access your data. Therefore, you may request a transcript of records if you would like to know and verify your personal data stored and processed by us. The request must be made in writing including a verification of you, and sent to the address below.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is correct and up-to-date. You have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself. If you believe that your personal data stored by us is incorrect, please notify us and provide us with the correct data.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data insofar as this personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected (“right to be forgotten”).
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data. The effect may be that you are no longer able to use our services. If you object, we will stop the processing of your personal data.
- You have a right to data portability. In case you want to utilize such right, please contact us by using the information below.
- If you have any inquiries regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us. If you are displeased with our processing of personal data, you may file a complaint to the the data protection authority, Information Commissioner’s Office, ico.org.ukor your local data protection authority.
We are using adequate technical and organizational security measures to ensure that your personal data is not misused, lost or unlawfully accessed. We only give access to your personal data to those employees and third parties who require it to provide our services.
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, or any question, complaint or claim, please contact us at:
Oxford Leadership Academy Ltd
15 Lancashire Court, 2nd Floor
Mayfair, W1S 1EJ, London, UK