Marc is a seasoned business leader, advisor, mentor and coach.
Marc is a seasoned executive coach and business leader who has guided some of the biggest brands in the world including Amazon, Carlsberg, Hilton, Lexus, Starbucks and Unicef as well as political leaders and government departments. Educated at Oxford and London Business School, Marc’s studies encompassed global politics, economics and business, neuro-linguistics and conflict communications. He also trained directly with some of the world’s leading and business and transformation coaches.
Marc has written a column for the Financial Times, contributed to several books and lectured at Business Schools and professional institutes around the world. Companies he has led, have picked up dozens of accolades and he has personally won 3 awards for leadership and two honorary lifetime fellowships at prestigious institutes. He is a Member of the Institute of Coaching at Harvard and Board member of Oxford Leadership
Marc now chairs companies and non-profit institutes, plus serving as a board advisor, and coaching CEOs and senior leaders.
* Chairman of Fold7 – top 20 UK creative advertising agency
* Chairman Stick & Twist – strategic marketing consultancy
* Chairman of JW3 – London’s Jewish cultural centre
* Board Member Kode – next generation production company
* Board Member Oxford Leadership – global leadership consultancy
* Board advisor UNTIL – home to London’s top health and wellness professionals
* Global Board Member of The Marketing Society – global membership organisation of progressive marketers
* Member of IPA Council – the board of the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising
* Board advisor to Mama Youth Project – youth training charity for TV/content industry.
* Krav Maga self defence coach – qualified by Krav Maga Global (KMG) to teach civilian, combat and VIP 3rd Party Protection.
* Start-up investor across a variety of sectors including media, leisure and entertainment.
Amazon, Apple, BBC, Carlsberg, Diageo, Gap, Hilton, Intel, Lexus, Mars, Samsung, Sky, Starbucks, Tate Modern, Toyota, UNICEF, Waitrose as well as public bodies and governments.