LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT / ORGANISATIONAL PROGRAMME
A comprehensive leadership development intervention customised to the needs of global clients.
A comprehensive, customisable leadership development intervention conducted in stages over a period of 9-12 months to prepare executives and high potentials for senior management positions. Tailored precisely to the needs of the client, the OLDP (Oxford Leadership Development Programme) is built around the following three core modules:
Module 1: Leading Yourself
Knowing and leading self is prerequisite to leading others.
Module 2: Leading High-Performing Teams
Create high performing teams through shared meaning, affiliation, security, and trust.
Module 3: Strategic Focusing®
Empower people at all levels to play their part in strategy execution.
The Oxford Leadership Development Programme can include:
Leadership profile and 360º assement
3 modules over 9-12 months
Individual on-line coaching
A written assignment
Evaluation by C-suite executives
01. Lead at the highest levels of complexity and ambiguity
02. Make good choices by seeing the whole picture
03. Learn the power of being the detached observer in order to focus and act
04. Master the art of presence, intention and decisiveness
05. Learn how to develop winning strategies and execute them with fierce resolve
Programme Overview »
Download the programme overview brochure for more information about the core methodologies and key benefits.