LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT / TEAM PROGRAMME
Developing leaders and teams to achieve consistently exceptional levels of performance – the ultimate competitive advantage.
Leaders today must be able to form and lead teams that can achieve or exceed organisational objectives in a complex and rapidly changing business environment. They must understand what enables inspired team performance and be able to apply that knowledge to ever-changing business conditions.
Leading High Performing Teams (LHPT) is uniquely designed to address these needs and the programme provides a powerful framework for aligning people and culture with strategy in the team context. LHPT is an advanced leadership training programme for individual leaders and teams.
LHPT helps develop the mindset needed to inspire and sustain exceptional performance – and provides the tools to accomplish the following:
Understand how to create the conditions for high performance in their teams
Learn practical tools they can use to create better alignment, engagement, and accountability
Discover how their perspectives and practices need to change to enable high performance
Develop an action plan focused on the key things that will make the greatest difference for moving forward.
01. A common, compelling purpose which excites and unites
02. Improved teamwork based on trust, respect and collaboration
03. Deeper capacity to deal with complexity and ambiguity
04. Absolute personal responsibility
05. Awareness about vital habits
06. A plan for how to increase alignment and commitment in the team