LHPT – Leading High-Performance Teams
Developing leaders and teams to achieve consistently exceptional levels of performance – the ultimate competitive advantage.
Leaders today must be able to form and lead teams that can achieve or exceed organisational objectives in a complex and rapidly changing business environment. They must understand what enables inspired team performance and be able to apply that knowledge to ever-changing business conditions.
Leading High Performing Teams is uniquely designed to address these needs and provides a powerful framework for aligning people and culture with strategy in the team context.
The Leading High-Performing Teams (LHPT) Programme shows leaders how to align and engage people with the strategy of their organisation. Conducted over a 2 day period, LHPT provides tools and techniques to help leaders and teams master the currents of their organisation.
What you will learn in the LHPT programme:
- How to focus on the few things that make the biggest difference
- How to create a sense of purpose beyond financial targets
- Practical tools and techniques for problem solving and innovating
- How to handle conflict and crucial conversations
- How to build trust, respect and cooperation within the teams
- How to harness diversity in perspectives and style
- How to coach and give constructive feedback in the team
- How to develop a 90-day action plan to change vital habits and behaviours
27th – 29th April 2020
Lindeborgs Eco Retreat
SEK 23900 / € 2300 (excl VAT) Includes all course materials. Cost for meals and accommodation; SEK 5500 / € 530.
What people say about SML
I don't know how you can be an effective leader within Telefónica if you did not go through this programme or buy into its philosophy.