We helped Crowe Horwath develop globally consistent leadership and strategic business competencies that will contribute to the firm’s growth.
Ranked among the top 10 global accounting networks with more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services in over 120 countries, Crowe Horwath offers innovative client business solutions in audit, tax, risk and advisory.
Their solutions improve performance, enhance shareholder value and build client competitiveness.
They have a highly integrated global network of member firms, providing consistent quality and impeccable service to diverse clientele throughout the world.
The primary objective is to help partners develop the skills and competencies of a global leader.
- Developing learning agility Demonstrating an ability to be successful in new and different situations and exhibiting an inter-personal flexibility.
- Developing a global vision deploying a global vision into action and translating this vision into business strategies and goals.
- Promoting strategic achievement developing new opportunities in the global business environment by addressing new multi-cultural markets and business prospects.
- Leading change to achieve global business strategies.
- Creating global strategy and business development opportunities.
- Generating international client opportunity management Committing to integrating cross-cultural competence in business strategies and plans.
Oxford Leadership created a customised “International BIG-L Leadership” programme for senior and high-potential partners from across the firm’s international network.
Key elements of the programme:
- Cutting edge competencies in strategic planning and execution of global and regional business development.
- Add value though new, outward reaching global and pan-regional business growth strategies.
- Measurable results with demonstrable ROI for the member firm.
- Peer group and expert faculty coaching and support for 16 months – to refine, implement, steer and lead.
- Learning methods sensitive to cultural differences.
- A global framework adapted to local needs and culture.
- Practical tools in planning and cross border execution.
Including personal profile of the participant; survey of issues, challenges and opportunities facing the participant’s firm; Identification of a live business project to be developed during the course.
Comprehensive workbook template based on the Strategic Focusing Compass. The process involves tutorials, case studies, small group work and individual work, enabling participants to build their action plan step-by-step.
They develop a strategic project plan to execute in their home market as a focal point for the programme.
Business project implementation
For sixteen months, participants work together with faculty coach in the implementation of their individual plans, in their home market.
Video-links, online platform and webinars to support execution.
Meeting of participants to share the results of their projects, celebrate accomplishments, and plan next steps.
Participants developed and implemented emergent strategies to achieve regional growth.
“Working with Tom provided me with a solid basis in learning how to develop and implement strategies. His experience, knowledge, and insight into strategy development and implementation provided me with a roadmap first to profound strategic thinking and then to tactical manoeuvring. He is unwavering about how values drive organisations and, with the necessary alignment, provide a recipe for success. The depth and breadth of his knowledge gave me a concrete foundation in my career as I advance and develop.”Kamel Abouchacra
Chief Operating Officer, Crowe Horwath
The Big-L programme was credited by:
- Winning two cross-boarder IPOs generating an additional $400,000 in revenue – Chartered Accountant with the organisation.
- Developing new businesses to earn $200,000 –Partner within organisation- Austria/Croatia.
- Winning two new contracts in Romania worth $600,000 – Partner within organisation, Austria.
Participants gained a comprehensive understanding of:
- Leadership is about relationships.
- Importance of personal responsibility for deliverables.
- Developed in-depth knowledge of global leadership strategies.
- Ability to lead cross cultural teams.
- Strengthened team relationships.
Stay up-to-date with our latest news:Subscribe