Business Development Coordinator
Want to truly make a difference and work with a company that is changing the world?
|Reports to:||Managing Director with input from Chairman|
Do you want to be a part of a global organisation that strives to transform the next generation of leaders, within a team at the intersection of leadership development and digital education? Keep reading!
We are now looking for an energetic, tech-savvy and socially confident growth hacker, with an entrepreneurial spirit, high EQ and plenty of networking skills to join our office located at the heart of Stockholm. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn and grow, as we are planning on expanding the role into a more senior position with 12-18 months.
About the Role
You will play a key part in our plans to grow as a company by supporting the expansion of our digital business as well as driving sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with an interesting mix of clients on a global scale.
You will work closely with the Managing Director in client-, marketing- and sales projects, providing assistance in planning and executing the company’s growth agenda. You will also work directly with clients in order to understand their needs and assess how we can be valuable for them.
To be successful in this role, it will be crucial to fully comprehend the methodology and product of Oxford Leadership as well as to identify and articulate our value propositions and USP as we enter new markets.
- Client Management
- Support and follow up of our digital campaigns
- Drive Lead Generation
- Create and implement online sales strategies and funnel
- Arrange business meetings and demos with prospective clients
- Liaise with sales partners to support in marketing and sales activities
- Based on feedback, put together requirements for improvement of product and UX
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and pitches for clients
- Track submitted proposals and providing feedback to management
- Conduct market research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Create and maintain client databases and mail lists
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients via email, phone, and in-person
- Coordinate and arrange client events, meetings and appointments
- Write and distribute agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings
- Provide effect administrative support
- Previous experience within a relevant role (Project management, Marketing; B2B sales)
- Proficiency in MS Office, Project Management Tools and Social Media
- Basic knowledge in CRM systems/software
- Strong skills in developing PPT presentations
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- High EQ and “People Skills”
- Understanding of digital sales and marketing
- Travel within EU and UK will be required, possibly US (NYC/LA)
Who are you
You are probably a young, outgoing person, with a few years of work experience, who easily connects with people. You understand the big picture and can prioritize accordingly while having a creative approach when dealing with challenges. You are comfortable with an intense work environment. As we are a global organisation entering a new growth phase, we expect you to be flexible enough to work from anywhere through your laptop or phone. Digital tools are no challenge for you. We appreciate good project management, communication and presentation skills. A high EQ and a service-minded approach is valuable, as you will be dealing with our key clients and stakeholders. You need to be proactive and willing to learn, as well as contribute to the progression of the team.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
If you feel like this is something for you, please apply before 12th February.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
N.B. At this stage you can apply with just your Name, Email and Linkedin address