Self Managing Leadership® (SML)
Turbulent times call for extraordinary leadership. Effective leaders know that times of uncertainty can be opportunities to steer themselves, their organisations and their teams, in clear and constructive new direction.
A lack of personal and strategic focus makes this process more challenging. Effective leadership is not simply about strategy; it is also about character and the relationship between the leader and the team. These relationships are fundamentally built upon having the right conversations, with the right people, at the right time.
The SML® programme is one of the world’s most successful leadership development programmes, with over 300,000 participants to date. The programme addresses and develops the character of a leader through a process of self-discovery and action planning. The SML programme provides leaders with the tools they need to manage themselves first, as a springboard to aligning and guiding their people.
Through careful introspection and guided facilitation, you will:
- Learn how to lead through influence, not authority
- Learn how to transform bad habits and patterns into good ones
- Learn how to make better choices by being a ‘detached observer’
- Develop and strengthen your intuitive, emotional, and social intelligence
- Identify and leverage on your core strengths and qualities
- Focus on the few things that will make the biggest difference in your life
- Create breakthrough goals and an action plan to execute them
16th – 18th Feb 2018
Arena Di Serdica,
€895 (excl. VAT) Fee includes all course materials and meals. Travel and Accommodation are excluded.
Get in touch for further information:
What people say about SML
I don't know how you can be an effective leader within Telefónica if you did not go through this programme or buy into its philosophy.