Join Oxford Leadership in the 2017 Whole Life Challenge!
After last year’s success, Oxford Leadership will take on the Whole Life Challenge again as we saw how big of an impact this had on people’s performance, life, and well-being!
The WLC is a challenge to see how much of an impact you can have on your body, fitness, lifestyle habits and overall performance over eight weeks. By doing it together, it will be much easier to stay the course, achieve better results, stay motivated, and it is a lot of fun!
With just a nudge (and a little bit of effort), you can transform your life to become more happy, healthy, active, energetic, and connected. We have tried it and seen it work!
The Rules of the Challenge are simple — every day for eight weeks, you’ll score yourself on each of the 7 Daily Habits. Each day, you’ll get points for completing each of “7 Daily Habits” which is entered in your profile and shared in the leaderboard where you can track you and your teammates progress. The challenge is easy as you will set your goals and level of the challenge, – it’s all about challenging yourself and reaching your goal, you will get the same points, regardless of the level you choose.
The 7 Daily Habits includes
- NUTRITION -Eat nutritious, healthy food from a food list customised to your individual challenge objectives
- EXERCISE – Be active 10min a day
- MOBILISE – Stretch for 10min a day
- SLEEP- Sleep for a duration you select, one that leaves you feeling rested
- HYDRATE – Drink ounces of water equal to your bodyweight (in pounds) divided by 3
- LIFESTYLE– Learn weekly practises to help you feel happier & more connected
- REFLECTION – At the end of each day, write briefly
The habits are scored according to the following:
- Each habit is worth 5 points, giving you a total daily score of up to 35 points.
- For every habit but Nutrition, you’ll receive 5 points for completing the habit (0 points if you don’t.)
- For Nutrition, you’ll begin each day with 5 points, losing 1 point for each serving of non-compliant food you eat.
The Habits work together to create an effect in your life that’s hard to overstate — after a few weeks, you’ll feel rested, energetic, present, strong, healthy (and perhaps even happier).
Even better, you’ll have a base knowledge about health and wellness that will last long after the Challenge ends, giving you the tools you need to build a healthier lifestyle for years to come.
The game starts on January 21st, but you should register right away to get ready!
21st January – 21st March 2017
- New Players $39
- Returning Players $29